- February 22, 2020: Igniting Voices
- October 20, 2019: Coming Out as You
- October 12, 2019: Our Stories
- September 14, 2019: Resilient Voices
- June 8, 2019: Generations of Pride
- June 2, 2019: Prideful Voices Vancouver
- May 4, 2019: Rewired, Not Retired
- February 14, 2019: How We Met
- November 8, 2018: Holidaze
- September 26, 2018: The Pixie Project—Rescue Is for Lovers
- September 13, 2018: Schooled
- May 10, 2018: Audacious Aging
- March 8, 2018: Nevertheless, She Persisted
February 22, 2020: Igniting Voices
The Eliot Center hosts Igniting Voices, bringing the audience experiences and stories from trans and non-binary people, and featuring Acchord’s beautiful voices in song.
October 20, 2019: Coming Out as You
Battle Ground High School hosts “Coming Out as You” for National Coming Out Month.
September 14, 2019: Resilient Voices
Storytelling, art, music, and poetry from people affected by and/or aging with HIV/AIDS.
June 8, 2019: Generations of Pride
An evening of storytelling across generations and experiences in commemoration of the 50th anniversary of Stonewall.
June 2, 2019: Prideful Voices Vancouver
Celebrate a special afternoon of storytelling and music featuring local young LGBTQ+ voices and Acchord, an auditioned a capella group composed of transgender, non-binary, and gender non-conforming musicians.
February 14, 2019: How We Met
A special night celebrating local LGBTQ couples with raffle benefiting Portland Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence’s community charity fund.
November 8, 2018: Holidaze
Storytellers share their one-of-a-kind holiday stories with partial proceeds benefiting SnowCap.
September 26, 2018: The Pixie Project–Rescue Is for Lovers
Rescue Is for Lovers! Six Pixie adopters share their Pixie adoption love stories at a storytelling fundraiser event.
September 13, 2018: Schooled
Mentorship stories told by five new and bold storytellers with partial proceeds benefiting Women of Wisdom.
May 10, 2018: Audacious Aging
Wisdom, fierceness, compassion and humor. All told through new older adult storytellers. Partial proceeds benefiting Vera’s Purse.
March 8, 2018: Nevertheless, She Persisted
Our special inaugural show with all women sharing their powerful stories of persistence. Partial proceeds benefiting Family Preservation Project.